Sunday, March 15, 2009

I win, I win!


I don't think my man reads this, so I have to rub this in!


First of all, I better explain how the weekend started. We had to throw another Friday the thirteenth in there for the second time this year, and for the second time this year the puppet master actually picked up the boys! This allowed my man to join me at the teacher's meeting (happy hour), but then of course we stayed longer than I intended! You see, I had a whole list of things to do to get ready for my Tastefully Simple show that was a whole day event on Saturday and I didn't get started on it until after 8pm. My man had invited people over to play poker on Saturday night before he was aware (or remembered because I had informed him!) of my event. I don't always play, but my friend had hired a sitter so she could come with her husband. Saturday was a good day, but a long one and I was tired by the time I got home and put my business stuff away. I like poker, but get bored quickly if I'm not getting good hands and didn't think I would last long. My stack kept getting smaller and smaller, but then I beat my hubby. He was so mad! I stayed in until the end and he even had to buy back in a couple of times!


I win, I win!!!

No comments: