Monday, December 5, 2011
Audrey would start laughing & splashing as soon as we were in the water. We would sing songs like Ring Around the Rosie, Wheels on the Bus, If you're Happy & You know it, & the Hokey Pokey doing motions like reach & pull or blowing bubbles. She would reach for me as I sat her on the side & said "come to me!" We would kick, play w/toys, & go under.
It was a fast 30 min., but she loved it! Audrey also loved playing w\the toilet paper as I got dressed in stall & lockers, too!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Gavin still likes to cook or do crafts w/me & he has been DYING to make caramel apples. So, as soon as Audrey went to bed tonight we got to work!
He ALWAYS starts out wanting to do everything himself, but by the end he is saying "you do it."
However....I wouldn't change anything for the world!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Thursday, May 5, 2011
- Boys started baseball....enough said!
- However, Gman is pitching this year!
- Audrey started rolling on a Thursday and by Monday was trying to get into a crawling position!
- Audrey isn't sleeping 10-12 hours a night like I bragged about forever. She hasn't slept through the night since she started rolling three weeks ago. I wasn't sure if it was allergies, teeth, hunger, growing pains, ears...so after two weeks we went to the doctor. NOTHING wrong with her! We have thus begun to cry it out! I.WANT.TO.CRY!
- Audrey started blowing raspberries this week. The boys love it!
- I have too many projects going on at school to even begin to tell you about!
- Jim is again attempting to coach both baseball teams...ugh! I love that he is active in boys' lives, but I feel like we are constantly running in different directions.
- Ryan was home and Audrey fell in love just like the boys. He deploys at the end of the month.
I promise to catch up and post pics soon!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
His team won all their games! Bailey had fun and now it's onto baseball!
Daddy took her back to the doctor a week later. We really felt that she was starting to feel better. It had been a rough week! Audrey HATED mommy because I was constantly wiping her nose and she was coughing and spitting up after the breathing treatments started loosening everything. We had her sleeping in her carseat, which helped keep her upright, until she was houdini and somehow got out of it and ended up face down on the floor perpendicular to the seat! Mommy freaked and ran to pick her up! I got the biggest grin from her! Needless to say, we are no longer using the swaddler (we have graduated to a sleep sack with arms pinned shut) and we went back to sleeping in the crib immediately!
Here she is the day before her follow up with the doctor. Does she look sick?
Audrey ended up having an ear infection at this appointment! Ugh! So we were to continue the breathing treatments, add an antibiotic, and come back in two weeks.
Audrey and I just got home from her follow-up! This girl is all better and now weighs 17# 4oz!!!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Please don't think I only let Gavin play video games! However, it was very cold out and we were kinda stuck inside. It's hard having a lazy teenager, a baby who needs a nap & feeding schedule, and then Gavin. Nothing really keeps his attention for long. We will need to be creative this summer!
Mommy, what is this stuff?!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
The boys went to their mom's Christmas Eve, but came home that night to wake up Christmas morning with us for the first time. We opened gifts at my mom's Christmas Eve and then we (Jim) cooked a turkey and we had Christmas dinner at our house the next day. I guess that means I'm growing up if I actually host dinner, huh?
We feel very blessed on this holiday!