Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer days...

My summer officially started Monday afternoon. I feel I've been somewhat productive....


I've packed two closets and started planning lessons for the first week of summer school, despite the fact that my asthma has been out of control. It turns out that I'm really allergic to my job. I bet not many people can say that and actually find truth in it! Last week, I had to take inventory which requires me to physically bring all the books to the computer, scan each one, and then take them back to the shelf. My library is DISGUSTING! It is so dusty and smelled musty once they turned the air on. Hence, my asthma is crazy. The pollen count is not helping, either!


Anyhow, I'm having trouble getting started today. I took the boys out to the community college where they will be spending their mornings four days a week while I teach this summer. When I came home, I made the mistake of getting on the computer....I can't seem to tear myself away! I have been absent so long from blogging and am enjoying catching up.


It doesn't help that Jack is on my lap and refuses to move...
Arghh! Back to packing this house......

No comments: