Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where did the summer go?

Wow! My last post was about how my summer had just begun and now I realize how it's almost over....where did the time go?


* WE MOVED JUNE 25th! (were given notice of closing date 4 days in advance)

* Baseball ended last week (4 months after it started)

* Summer school ended today (BIG class)

*Teaching Vacation Bible School this week (Preschoolers get very cranky by the end of the week)

* Ryan is home from Iraq for two weeks

*Throwing not one, but two bday parties for Gman


Hmm...those last four things are all happening this week...guess I really don't know what happened to the rest of the summer...


Here's a pic of Gman that I had to share from the "Taste" tonight. I kept trying to get one with the ice cream and chocolate all over his face, but he would wipe it off before I could. LOVE this pic that I caught!


No comments: