Friday, July 24, 2009

My birthday...

Plan #1: Chicago to a WIU alumni event to watch Cubs play Cardinals


CANCELLED due to baseball!


Plan #2: Spend the weekend at both boys' baseball games


CANCELLED due to weather!


Plan #3: Meet my hubby's mom at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner


TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT!



Now, I absolutely love my mother-in-law! However, I did not love the fact that she told the waiter it was my birthday. If you have not been to one of these restaurants, you must go. Good food and good times!


The waiter came over and gave me two blown up crabs. He said that in between each line of the birthday song that I would have to yell, "I got crabs for my birthday!" I didn't yell loud enough for him, either, so had to repeat it several times....
To make the experience even more memorable, it was all posted on the Joe's Crab Shack website! I LOVE the pic of my hubby with his head in his hands and the waiter laughing hysterically. That was when I leaned over and asked who was going to explain "I got crabs for my birthday" to the boys.





No comments: