Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye 2009! Hello, there 2010!

Wow! It's been a year since I started this blog! I looked back and realized I wasn't so good at keeping my resolutions, let alone posting on a recurring basis. Here's to making 2010 better!
Highlights and happenings of 2009:
* Found out we were expecting and then finding out I had miscarried
* Losing my stepgrandfather to cancer, but knowing he is in a much better place
* Handling financial setbacks caused by the puppetmaster w/grace instead of anger (man, that has taken awhile to be able to do, but I'm so glad we are there!)
* Selling our first house and buying something that fits us
* Stressed out as hubby took on the role of coach for the first time
* Started grad school, again
* B got glasses and survived his first E.R. visit, plus won a trophy w/his baseball team
* B got straight A's!
* Let the door close on one business, but opened the door to another one
My goals for 2010:
(I'm going for short term goals that I can accomplish this year!)
* Cooke will be automated by the end of Febuary (this task was started in Aug. of 08....)
* I will lose 25 pounds by June 1st! (unless we end up pregnant....)
As an ending note, why do the years seem to fly now, but when we were young time seemed to crawl?

No comments: