Saturday, January 15, 2011

Audrey rolled over!

I am one proud Mommy today! Audrey rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time today!


I was sitting on the floor talking to her during tummy time and she started to roll. I yelled for Daddy to look quick. He said she won't do it. She sure showed him!


Audrey did it again after Daddy went back to what he was doing, so he went and got the video camera. Think she would do it for the camera? Nope!




I have enjoyed being at home with my baby during my extended winter break. She has changed so much. Audrey is in a routine with sleeping and eating. She smiles all day long and is really moving her arms and legs. Audrey has discovered her hands as she grabs, bats, and pulls on toys. She also puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, including most of her fist. Audrey loves to flash her smile at Daddy and her brothers (think she enjoys being the spotlight?). She is really no longer a fussy baby.



Do I have to go back to work? :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vxcvz