Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Busy Day!






Yesterday was a crazy day!  We started off early and it made me wonder how we are going to get back in routine next Monday.  B had an eye appointment and needs glasses.  I can't wait for the battles to come to make him wear them!  We made it out of there in 40 minutes and I thought that was enough time to make cookies before we went to a friend's for lunch.  Wrong!  The dog was trying to eat the cookies off the tray while I wasn't looking.  She succeeded in one before I caught her.  In the kennel, she went and off we went to Tanya's house.  There we found Katie and Amber already.  Tanya's great husband made us lunch and the boys played with Tanya's little one.  It was so nice to just relax with friends!  Here are Gman's attempts at photographing.....The first picture is his first attempt.  Not too bad, but too much light.  We tried a couple more in a different corner.  Here is one when I zoomed in before I gave him the camera and told him to get just our faces.  I guess I have to be careful with the instructions I give Gman.  B wanted to try and we got one in before the batteries died on me.  A little blurry, but not too bad.  (I can't figure out why my pictures are all going to the top and not where I want them!  Sorry if it is confusing!)

We stopped by my mom's to see my brother because the boys were starting to get restless.  Bad idea!  He got Gman all wound up!  We left just in time for B's attitude to come back from the morning, but my man walked in the door to save my day!!!  

For dinner, we met my MomPack friends at Happy Joe's for dinner.  It was nice to see everyone's families and relax instead of talking about business that we had planned.  Of course, it didn't go as well as I would have liked.  B's manners (liking fingers at the salad bar and putting his nose in dishes to smell them) led to attitude when we tried to correct him and I really thought my man was going to blow his top.  

What a day!

No comments: