Monday, December 29, 2008

Marley & Me

The boys and I went to see Marley & Me with my mom and brother today! Great movie! Not so sure Gman understood what was going on in certain parts, but he laughed at Marley. I was sobbing when I left.

This topic is very close to my heart, as I had to put my first dog, Blossom, down last March. I came home and she was in terrible pain. I knew it had been coming, just didn't want to do it. My man wasn't home, which was probably best because I would have debated too long and/or decided to wait until the next day. Didn't sleep much that night, but crashed the following even deciding to turn my cell phone off. My grandmother passed away that night, and mom couldn't get ahold of me. Gman said to me the next morning when I explained what had happened (okay, crying as I type this) that Grandma Eileen is walking Blossom. Out of the mouths of babes!

Just make sure you take kleenex to the movie! It's good!

No comments: