Monday, December 28, 2009

Sticky fun....


I wanted to get together with all my friends this season and start something new....

Everyone was invited to stop by anytime in the afternoon.

There was hot chocolate, apple cider, sugar cookies to decorate, and of course I was making goodies, too.
Wasn't really a plan...just kinda wanted to hang out with everyone.
Intended on putting a Christmas movie on for kids....scratch that. I couldn't get the audio to work with the DVD player. Thank goodness for the cartoon network! Most of them ended up in Gman's room anyways or doing circles around our house, but hey there wasn't really a plan.

Here's my attempt at a gingerbread house kit.....




Thank goodness for my mother!





Here is one group shot I could get with all the kiddos before we decorated cookies. B is missing. He was not real happy that no one came that was his age...




Sticky.......but fun!!!

No comments: