Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is RISEN!

I wanted to post about my Savior today. I wanted to tell everyone how grateful I am that he would die for me and tell about all the wonderous ways he has worked in my life..........

HOWEVER.......the puppetmaster dropped off the kids, stormed out the door, and then text me a threatening message. I am now saying the Serenity prayer over and over.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; taking as he did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen. --Reinhold Niebuhr

I will not stoop to her level, but it is very difficult! A good friend once told me to feel blessed that the Lord finds me worthy of tests. I am grateful for all that he has given me and the tests are so much easier with him by my side!

I did enjoy a great day with my family. I had to say goodbye to my brother who heads to Texas tomorrow and then Iraq. I hope everyone feels the Lord working in their lives and had a blessed Easter with their loved ones!

No comments: