Saturday, April 4, 2009

System failed....already!

It didn't take long...nope, only three days into April and I already messed up my challenge to blog everyday in April! Can I make it up my blogging twice today? I really do have a good reason as to why I was absent yesterday.....a girls' night!


I haven't had a girls' night in FOREVER! Our schedule consists lately of running the boys here or there, meetings, schoolwork, and just plain exhaustion. We have, of course, gotten to hang out with friends lately with and without children, but it's been a long time since I've gotten a girls' night.


Some of the husbands went camping, so Tara invited everyone over to her new house to eat pizza, stamp, and just hang out. It was nice to just sit and relax, not worrying about the kids. I had to laugh when one girl (a hairstylist, but now a stay at home mommy) mentioned that she had her stuff with her if anyone wanted her to highlight their hair. Two girls took her up on it!


I enjoyed catching up on all the gossip, but I actually got some stamping done too! My wedding invitations were the last time that I really seriously stamped. That was a year ago! Let me know what you think of this. I'm considering making a mass quantity for my soon to be sister-in-law.


No comments: