Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bring on the snow days!

Okay, so I know that a few days ago I was dreaming of days by my pool and wanting warmer weather. However, whoohoo, it's a snow day! Those of you who know me well, know that I didn't want any snow days last year because my wedding was planned for the weekend that school was supposed to be over with. That school year started off not so great with a horrible straight line wind storm that caused lots of damage the first day of school. So, we started the year with school being cancelled the first full day! Luckily we only had one more and I was done with school at noon on the day of my rehearsal.

So, this year, bring on the snow days! I didn't end up procrastinating all night yesterday. I did get grades done for 11 out of my 24 classes. Since we're home today, I can finish the rest and start on my new book that a dear friend knew I would need!

No comments: