Saturday, January 3, 2009

So much for work....

I had a plan today do get caught up on my grades and plan an event for church next weekend. The boys are with the puppet master for the weekend, so my house is unusually quiet. Except for my man! I asked him to fix the toilet today. I should have known better! I didn't get out of the house in time! For those of you who are not familiar with our house, nothing is ever easy! I love my man, but he is sometimes just like my father...not pleasant to be around when he is being Mr. Fix-it. I'm going to try to disappear to my mother's to at least take a shower and print out the flyers for church because my man has poker planned tonight and I have to get something done. We'll see...


Here is a picture of my man and I watching all the kiddos play Wii on New Year's Eve at our friend's house.

No comments: