Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy, Busy!

Where did that week go? When I think about it, I'm not sure where today went...seems like I just got up and I'm ready to crash! Day started with little Gman pulling a tooth out while I was in the shower. My man came in saying he had blood all over his face. He hasn't lost very many, which I'm told is a good thing. Gman had his first basketball game today. He did very well, but was a little hesitant. He has never played basketball on a team before. They do not keep score, though, and let the coaches out on the floor with them. After that, he had a birthday party to go to for the girl in his class that he has a crush on. It was cute. He really didn't want me around at all. B slumped most of the day. He was dragged to his lil brother's game for starters. The puppet master showed up, but I noticed that B didn't really talk to her after the initial hello. He stood with her boyfriend and her, but not much interacting. I am sad for him! B had a great week at school and was told he could call a friend over. He tried to get ahold of someone last night, but his message was never returned. Oh, the drama of a fourth grader! We had an event at church tonight. More people came than last month, but still not many. I would love to find a good christian group. We wore pajamas because it was a movie night/pajama party and I'm ready to crash! Good night all!

No comments: