Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shhh...

So I got a message last night that someone was bored because there was nothing new to read on my blog. I have to apologize, I wasn't aware there were people actually reading my blog! The reason for my absense is because I have a secret....and I'm not good at keeping secrets. Plus, I've been exhausted! I asked my man last night how I was going to make it through Grey's and Private Practice on Thursday at the rate I'm going! I really do have lots of things I should be doing right now, like school work or getting my Tastefully Simple paperwork together for my man to get our taxes done....

Felt really weird being back to school today after six days off! Like I said, bring on the snow days! It was rewarding to see some students realize the impact on history that today had. Maybe some will actually remember me when they think back to where they were when watching the first black President take his oath...

Good night!

1 comment:

Mandy Rose said...

Wait...what's your secret? :) Do spill!! And hello...I am reading!!!